I have look all over for the best Cinnabon recipe and I finally found one. The only thing I did different then the recipe called for was I added a box of Instant French Vanilla Jello Pudding Mix to it. Turned out FANTASTIC!
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- 2. After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small, bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3. Roll dough into a 16 x 21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with a 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4. Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. while rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.