I recently purchased this last month. I got a great deal for it at JC Penny’s with a card holder coupon. I bought many other supposive products that I thought would work. Let me tell you I am in love with the Shark Steam Mop!
My floors take a beating with my kids. There are lots of spills, sticky spots and spots I have no idea where it came from. I love the fact that it actually gets those spots up very quickly. This is definately quicker then with a regular mop. I love the fact that I don’t need floor cleaner and a bucket. All you need is regular water and the mop makes steam and you mop your floors.
The only con is that you have to plug it in. I wish it could be cordless! That is my only complaint!
The product is easy to use and easy to assemle. They give you a little measure pitcher and a little funnel to put in the water. That’s just how easy it is. You plug it in and you use it. The steam heats up in about 30 seconds.
Let me share some facts about the Shark Steam Mop:
- Lightweight. It only weight 3 pounds.
- Deep Cleaning: Super heated steam loosens dried spills and ground in dirt easily, sanitizes floors, and kills harmful germs such as e-coli.
- Environmental: No need to use harsh chemicals only water. Pet and child friendly.
- Ergonomical:: Soft grip handle makes it easy to move with out physical strain (however my arm gets a good work out)
- Hassle Free: The micro pads lift and lock in dirt and the best part is they are washable. Steam dries quickly so no more waiting minutes for your floor to dry.
My next purchase will be some sort of vacuum that works on hard floors as most of my house has linoluem.
Please note that I was not asked nor paid to do this review. I simply bought this product and this is my opinion.