Well another week has come and it’s time for yet another week of recipes swaps! If you would like to participate in this recipe swap just post a recipe at your website and come back and link up!
Ultimate Cashew Cookies
- 3/4 stick Crisco Butter Shortening Sticks
- 1 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cashew halves
- Heat oven to 375. Beat shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended. Beat in egg. Add flour, salt and baking soda, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chips and cashews.
- Drops by rounded tablespoons 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Place a cashew half on top of each cookie.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling rack.