We recently had the chance to test the Nokia Lumia 710. This review is long overdue and I am so happy to write this for all of you. The Nokia Lumia 710 is both personal and affordable. The Nokia Lumia is a Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, the Lumia allows users to stay in touch with facebook, Linkedln, and Twitter right from the people hub.
- You can get this phone in black or white, colored backs to allow for customization (our color was blue and will show you a picture later), the Nokia Lumia features a 3.7 inch ClearBack WVGA scratch resistant display (a must for those with curious children) for outstanding outdoor viewing and a Qaulcomm 1.4 GHz Snapdragon (TM) processor providing speedy access to entertainment and information on-the-go.
- It also features a 5-megapixel camera with Nokia’s leading camera technology, enabling you to take pictures in almost any light condition and then share them on your favorite social networks and with friends and family in under 5 seconds.
- The pricing of the Nokia Lumia 710 starts at $49.99. It’s the perfect phone for any person on a budget.
- The Nokia Lumia 710 features great tools like Office Notes for-to-do shopping lists, as well as apps such as Fandango, Groupon, CNNireport, and Nokia Drive.
- Great apps for moms from Seasame Workshop, exclusive for Nokia Phone users – available through the Windows Marketplace.
I really like the Nokia Lumia 710. It was easy to turn the service on. The first thing I noticed was the BIG buttons on the screen to be able to find things. I should say categories if that makes better sense. It’s very easy to customize the color scheme that you want on your phone. This phone is very user friendly and everything you need is just a touch away. The sensor on the screen works really, it still sense the heat from your fingers even if your fingers are really cold. That is a plus because you don’t have lag. The speaker quality on this phone is really decent. The camera is fantastic. I was very impressed with the way the pictures turned out. The maps that are built into the phone and the Nokia Drive are pretty much right on when your looking to get from place to place. Download speed works really well when you have 4G service or WiFi. Even though you have to use Zune on the phone it organizes your music, videos and podcasts, makes it easier to download stuff to your phone. The voice talk setting work quiet well, as long as you have no interference in the phones mic it will do what you want it do. We even tried the games on the phone and from my gamer son he says that it’s perfect and there is no lag. Which for him is a bonus 🙂 The ringtones on the phone are nice and loud which is a plus because there are some ringtones on other phones I have had that are not as loud and that can be disappointing especially if you miss a call. This phone is really durable too. However, with any touch screen phone I recommend a case.
My overall thoughts on the Nokia Lumia 710 is this phone is a win win phone. Everything you need is at a touch of a screen. Everything is easy to find. Great for any busy person who loves a social life. The cost is very afforadable too.
GIVEWAY: One lucky reader will win a Nokia Lumia 710 along with one month of service from Tmobile. If you have already won the Nokia Lumia 710 from a blog contest you CANNOT enter again or you will be disqualified. This contest will end 5/28/12 and the winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Open to US residents 18 and older.
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. I did receive the Nokia Lumia 710 along with 3 months of service from Tmobile for my review. All the opinions in this post are 100% mine.