Earlier this week I had made Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. I wanted something different then the plain ole chocolate chip cookies. I have never made these before and they turned out so good. They were hit in my house!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- 2. Beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in one egg until completely incorporated. Beat in the last egg along with the vanilla. Mix the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden. 9 to 12 minutes. allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to wire rack to cool completely.