As busy moms, I am sure you are always looking for quick ideas to serve a great tasting meal. With Lawry’s four new seasoning mixes , you’ll find easy answers to the questions “What’s for dinner?”.
Each package is an exciting meal idea that quickly turns ordinary chicken, beef or pasta into a delicious meal the entire family will love.
The new varieties include:
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This easy to prepare stir fry meal will remind your family of their favorite Asian restaurant. The dish combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. Serve it over rice for a complete, satisfying meal.
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry´s gives the Burrito casserole a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. With a few simple fresh ingredients, mealtime just got a lot more exciting.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – Add a taste of the Mediterranean to your family´s casserole. This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese for a flavorful meal any night of the week.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil -This effortless version of a restaurant favorite comes together on your stovetop with just a few fresh ingredients. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
For more information about Lawry´s and their new line of seasoning mixes, please visit www.Lawrys.com.
We got a chance to try all four seasoning packets and my favorites are the Chimichurri Burrito Casserole and the Asian Style Beef and Broccoli. I made the Chimichurri slightly different then what the package said as I have picky kids. It called for beans and I left them out. I added more cheese too of course. Turned out yumy. For the Asian Beef and Broccoli I didn’t add the Broccoli as I can’t stand Broccoli warm. I used pea pods instead. Turned out great 🙂 These meals are very quick and don’t take much time to make at all. I love quick and easy! I think it’s perfect for busy moms and dads to make when they don’t have much time to cook.
One of my readers will receive a Lawry´s “Complete Meal Ideas” gift pack that includes all four of the new Lawry´s seasoning mix varieties – Asian Style Beef & Broccoli, Chimichurri Burrito Casserole, Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken, and Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil – in addition to a marinating dish. This contest is open to US Residents 18 and older and will end 11/3/2010 at 11:59 Central Standard Time.
This entry must be done or all entries are null and void: What would you do with your time saved by Lawry’s seasoning mixes? Leave your answer in the comments.
- Follow Super Mommy To the Rescue by subscribing to the RSS Feed or Google Friend Connect – Leave your Comment Below.
- Like Super Mommy To The Rescue on Facebook – The Facebook Button is located at the top middle column of this blog – Leave comment below
- Follow a49erfangirl on Twitter – Leave your twitter name in the comments
- Tweet this giveaway – retweet button in post at top right hand corner – Leave your Tweet Link below in the comments
- Fave this on technorati and/or Stumble this. – Leave a separate comment for each
- Enter another giveaway on this blog – leave comments as to which one you entered
Lawry´s provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark