I received the Happy 101 blog award from Catherine at Living the Gourmet and Liz from Mommy’s Little Corner. Thank you so much Catherine and Liz for thinking of me. If you have never been to Catherine’s site she has some mouth watering recipes that she shares and I absolutely love them. She has a recipe for Blueberry Muffins that I am going to be trying sometime this weekend. If you haven’t stopped by Liz’s site check it out. She participates in meme’s and has some very interesting information on her site.
There are four rules for this award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
- My kids
- All my bloggy friends!
- The Sunshine
- Finding New Recipes
- Spring of the moment trips
- Watching the waves at the lake
- Reading a good book
- My Parents
- My real life friends
- Just having fun
Now I am passing this award on to some bloggers that I really enjoy!
Vicki – Frugal Moms Know Best
Thom – Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever
Grampy – Grampys World
Vickie – Vickie’s Scrapbooking and Tidbits
Becca – Becca’s Backyard
Sheila – Ma Vie Folle