One of my favorite things to keep in my house is Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken. It’s actually a staple in my house. I use it to make Chicken Salad Sandwiches. I recently discovered that I can do a lot more then make Chicken Salad Sandwiches. This is perfect for anyone that can’t find time to make an everyday meal, healthy snacking, or great for entertaining. It’s already cooked and ready to use for everyday quick meals, from sandwiches and salads, to soups and main dishes. What I didn’t know was that it was certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) – so I know it’s the right choice for my family 🙂 It’s 98% fat free, contains no preservatives and is all white meat. I for one love the fact that it’s all white meat!
With they hype of football season comes parties and tailgating. Well Swanson has the perfect Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe for it.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Flavor of any Franks RedHot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces) Swanson Premium Which Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Assorted fresh vegetables and Pepperidge Farm Crackers
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9 inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce, and cheese. Stir in Chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2o minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
For other Recipe Ideas From Swanson Try:
Two winners will receive 3 coupons each for Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken. This giveaway ends 10/13 at 11:59 Central Time. Winners will be drawn from Random.org. There is a mandatory entry and bonus entries. Mandatory entry must be done first if not all entries are null and void. This is open to US Residents 18 and older.
Visit the Swanson Website and either tell me something that you learned or a recipe that you want to try.
- Subscribe to Super Mommy To The Rescue RSS or Follow on Google Friend Connect and Leave a Comment
- Like Super Mommy To The Rescue on Facebook. The Facebook button is in the upper middle column of my blog. Leave a comment below.
- Follow @a49erfangirl on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. You can find the retweet button in the top of this post. Leave your Tweet link below.
- Stumble This Post and/Or Fave on Technorati Leave a seperate comment for each
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post below