I got the Over The Top Award from Karen! Thanks bunches Karen! If you haven’t checked out her site please do!
Here’s how this one works:
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? red
3. Your mother? shy
4. Your father? outspoken
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? soda
8. Your dream/goal? graduate
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
I now pass this award on to:
Thom at Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever gave me this award. Thanks bunches Thom. Your right every person is different and unique!
“In my best southern accent, I would like to say that I have been thinking about a new award and what I would like it to say. People are like Forrest Gump said ” Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you’re gonna get.
You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more a like than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.”
And of course there are rules: 1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them
So now I am passing this on to: